well that was the initial plan, but apparently this become a scattered space of my inconsistent ramble and incoherent mumble. I write my heart out, I throw my anger and frustation, I jotted my hopes and dreams, I record my random thoughts here

January 10, 2012

juggle it, clown.

It was one of those days
nearly mundane, hardly routine
after such productive week (and weekend)
pages of writing, hours of brainstorms and floods of inspiration
exhaustion kicked in

leave the bed when the skies barely turn lighter shades of blue and grey
come home after dark
staring at the mess in the room
piles of dirty (and clean) clothes I can't seems to tell the difference
uncooked dinner
cold air
huffftt..
tons of emails and text messages
indicating the tasks I am yet to get through
can I do this?
responsibilities, expectations
sigh

inhaling the warmth from a cup of tea
i want to feel home
i want to be capable to juggle this life
i want to cope with the responsibilities
and rise up to the expectations
i want to be in control, again

the thoughts of warm moist salty air of home
the friendly temperature of the ocean
the blue pounding waves
home.

and you.

and choices I have to make
and I juggle, like a clown


lego juggling clown image was taken from here

No comments: