well that was the initial plan, but apparently this become a scattered space of my inconsistent ramble and incoherent mumble. I write my heart out, I throw my anger and frustation, I jotted my hopes and dreams, I record my random thoughts here

September 14, 2011

treesome (not threesome)


I love trees, I love drawing and painting trees, coconut trees, ficus trees, ambiguous shape abstractly defines as trees. Trees, trees, trees. Forest. Rich diversity of old, majestic trees. Home to amazing arrays of so many living creatures; shrubs, tree dwellers, mighty flying creature who rested, nested and devour the fruits of these massive old trees, elusive cats roaming the ground underneath these trees. I love trees, I love forest. The lush, old standing forest. So old, trees so big you need more than ten grown man holding their hands to hug the tree. Living trees, dead trees, decaying trees. Trees with roots systems so strong and complex, waved and twisted into network of support, holding the soil together when rush of water force it to crumble. Trees continue to provide as it age, still providing as it meets its dying days, when it fell and lay on the forest floor. It become home for little critters and insects and moist fungi. Gets recycled back into the system, giving rooms for new plants to grow under the sudden flood of sunlight.



that tree grow above my bed, sheltering me from hardship in life

No comments: