well that was the initial plan, but apparently this become a scattered space of my inconsistent ramble and incoherent mumble. I write my heart out, I throw my anger and frustation, I jotted my hopes and dreams, I record my random thoughts here

April 15, 2010

an acehnese girl in brisbane

I come from a country where more than half of the population live with less than $2 a day. I come from a country where the government felt no obligation to provide proper health care and proper education system. I come from a country where 88% of the population is moslem and the constitution based on religion, or at least "believing in ONE god" (lets open the argument about this one on different post). I come from a country where the system is corrupt, the majority of the population is hypocrite, crime is common, environment is fucked, and life is harsh. In general.

but it wasnt all bad.

I come from a country where the sun is shining all year long. the country where the tropical sea is near, the forest is green and lush, the biodiversity is rich, the resources is plenty, the soil is fertile the landscape is scenic, and the people are genuine..

and i miss home.

No comments: