well that was the initial plan, but apparently this become a scattered space of my inconsistent ramble and incoherent mumble. I write my heart out, I throw my anger and frustation, I jotted my hopes and dreams, I record my random thoughts here

September 21, 2011

Trouble in Paradise: The Sumatran Sea Turtle Saga


Once upon a time, sea turtles thrive in our ocean
They nested and breed in tropical islands spread across the equators
They're old, they're ancient, they are the great A'Tuin, the Master Sifu, the wise teacher.
Naturally they are always facing struggle and hardship from the moment they hatch until the last breath they exhaled
Yet they managed to survived.
Sadly, the are now facing unprecedented threat from us, human
We hammer their habitats,
We feast on their eggs
We hunted them for their meat and for souvenirs
We have been heartless, ruthless predators
We always take more than we need




No comments: