well that was the initial plan, but apparently this become a scattered space of my inconsistent ramble and incoherent mumble. I write my heart out, I throw my anger and frustation, I jotted my hopes and dreams, I record my random thoughts here

May 2, 2010

birthday was a BLAST

The party..

was a total blast

I happy to be surrounded by great people, great friends who actually go EXTRA miles for me.. Lou baked me two super-ultra-awesome cakes (Apple crumble and walnut cake), organize the whole party, make nibbles and give me super-ultra-mega-awesome birthday present :)

Ross gave me the present that I've been wanting for weeks! and baked me an awesome chocolate frost, which I bite before my birthday..

the crowd was awesome and I am happy to be surrounded by such an awesome friends, can express my gratitude enough to show how much I appreciate this.. really, really awesome birthday. Thanks heaps. :)

No comments: